sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

Ojo Cientifico


http://www.ojocientifico.com/

This is not exactly a "veterinarian web site" but, sometimes, its posted very interesting articles related with the animal science, for example; do you know that the sharks, can breed using Parthenogenesis? or, you know that in Spain, the scientists successfully cloned a bull? Interesting no?

If you see to the right of the website, you will see links like "Biology", "Botanic", "Environment", etc. Go to "Zoology", -is the last one-
in this place, can we find articles interesting for us!

Constantly i'm visit this website, i read almost all articles of astronomy, medicine, nature, curiosities, and topics about the past (Fossils, dinosaurs, etc). I remember the fist time that i visited it, because i was looking for information of how is the view in the dogs... I finished reading about canine empathy :B

Today, the article that more caught my atention was this: http://www.ojocientifico.com/2010/06/03/los-perros-pueden-oler-el-cancer-de-prostata/#more-5596 The noses of the dogs are amazing, i can't believe it... detected cancer...

I hope you enjoy this website, and if something caught your attention, internet is great for looking for a little more of information.

Good luck

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Emiiiiil!

    Very interesting web page ... caught my attention the article by that dogs can detect cancer.

    I think it will review the page in search of interesting items!

    Great page! (Y)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Awsome, your website is really interesting.

    I`m going to visit that every week!

    Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow... is a very interesting web site. I like it 'cause is not only about animals. Astronomy, bioly, nature, environment!! I love it.
    I think i'll be visiting this page.
    Thanks for let me know it
    see you

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ohhhh love it!!!!!!
    =D
    Once I've listen about the smell of the dogs in a TV program (Ripley's)
    Great website, Emiliou!!!
    I wish someday we could read something about a second life for dogs... I'm sure that your "Lucky" is my Pelu ¬¬
    =)!!!
    Kissessssss, love u boy!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. http://www.ojocientifico.com/

    This is not exactly a "veterinarian web site" but, sometimes, its posted very interesting articles related with the animal science, for example; do you know that the sharks, can breed using Parthenogenesis? or, you know that in Spain, the scientists successfully cloned a bull? Interesting WW no?

    If you see to the right of the website, you will see links like "Biology", "Botanic", "Environment", etc. Go to "Zoology", -is the last one-
    in this place, can we find WO articles interesting for us!

    Constantly i'm WF visit this website, i read almost all articles of astronomy, medicine, nature, curiosities, and topics about the past (Fossils, dinosaurs, etc). I remember the fist time that i visited it, because i was looking for information of how is the view in the dogs... I finished reading about canine empathy :B

    Today, the article that more caught my atention was this: http://www.ojocientifico.com/2010/06/03/los-perros-pueden-oler-el-cancer-de-prostata/#more-5596 The noses of the dogs are amazing, i can't believe it... detected cancer...

    I hope you enjoy this website, and if something caught your attention, internet is great for looking for a little more of information.

    Good luck

    Emilio,
    it sounds interesting. I'll cjheck it out!
    check the corrections ok?

    miss

    ResponderBorrar
  6. yeeees! those pages are great, for me is like watching Discovery Channel on the Internet jaj
    regards!

    ResponderBorrar